The coating workshop spans an area of approximately 4,000 square meters. It uses the latest generation of aluminum roll coating line. The width of the roll can reach up to 2,200mm, and the speed of the coating line is 15m/min. The raw materials, products and other stuff are placed in strict accordance with the ISO9001 standard. Our long-term partners are many world-renowned paint brands, like PPG and Nippon Paint. Before pre-coating is conducted, we must clean the surface of the aluminum roll with our specially-made automobile detergent. Once cleaning has been completed, the aluminum roll is put through an automatic roller coating process. Then it is heated with circulating hot air through a curing oven, enabling us to turn the paint and powder into film. At last, we will carry out a winding process.
After mixing the paint colors, the coating will be conducted. The aluminum roll will at first be placed on the production line, at the same time the workers will splice the aluminum sheet. Then the aluminum sheet will be put into the paint tank. Once the aluminum sheet is colored, it must be cleaned. Then it is time to make it stoved. At last, we will carry out a winding process.
The coating line
The coating workshop spans an area of approximately 4,000 square meters. The workshop is well clean, and all the raw materials and products are placed orderly.
- Aluminum composite panel materials for special use
- High-quality aluminum composite panel materials
- Long-term cooperation with Nippon paints
- High-quality Nippon paint guarantees the quality of our products
- Pre-cleaning in special solution
- Automatic processing of cleaning line
- Automatic equipment’s mixing
- Coating the aluminum sheet
- Modulating the color according to the orders
- Temperature control of the oven
- Semi-product after coating